Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation Contracts
1. These terms and conditions apply to contracts for the rental of hotel rooms for lodging, and all services provided to customers other services and supplies of hotel.
2. Sub-letting or subletting of rooms and their use for purposes other than accommodation require the prior written consent of the hotel, with § 540 paragraph 1 sentence 2 BGB is waived unless the customer is a consumer.
3. Customers Terms and Conditions apply only if these are previously expressly agreed in writing.
II. Contract, Parties, Limitation
1. The contract is concluded with the adoption of the customer's application by the hotel. The hotel is at liberty to confirm the room booking.
2. Contracting parties are the hotel and the customer. If a third party placed the order, he shall be liable to the hotel together with the customer and severally liable for all obligations under the contract of accommodation, unless the hotel has received a declaration of the Third.
III. Services, Prices, Payment, Invoicing
1. The hotel is obligated to keep the rooms reserved by the customer and provide the agreed services.
2. The customer is required for rooms provided and paid by him in other services used applicable or agreed hotel prices. This is also caused by the customer services and expenses of the hotel to others.
3. The agreed prices include applicable VAT. If the period between the contract conclusion and the contract fulfilment is more than four months and will increase if the hotel charged for such services, the contractually agreed price accordingly, a maximum increase by 5%.
4. The prices can be changed by the hotel if the customer wishes to change the number of rooms booked, the hotel's services or the duration of the guests and the hotel agrees.
5. Hotel bills are without a due date within 10 days from receipt of the invoice without deduction. The hotel is entitled to make any accrued amounts owed and require immediate payment. For payment, the hotel is entitled to the respectively applicable statutory default interest of 8% and is currently in legal transactions involving a consumer is in the amount
to require 5% above the base rate. The Hotel reserves the right to prove the greater damage.
6. The hotel is entitled to the terms of contract or thereafter to require taking into account the legal provisions for package tours, a reasonable advance payment or security deposit. The amount of the advance payment and payment dates can be agreed in writing in the contract.
IV. Repudiation by Customer (Cancellation, Annulment) / No Show
1. Cancellation by the customer of the contract concluded with the hotel requires the written consent of the hotel. If it doesn’t happen, then the price agreed in the contract must be paid even if the customer does not avail himself of contractual services.
2. Unless it was agreed between the hotel and the customer in writing a date for free withdrawal from the contract, the customer can then withdraw from the contract, without payment or compensation claims by the hotel. A free cancellation is possible until 7 days and for group rates (from 3 rooms) for up to 21 days of booked arrival. The cancellation must be made latest to 12:00 clock. The hotel local time is decisive.
In charge 80% of the total cost of each will be charged as cancellation fees. All changes must be made in writing (via e-mail or fax)
Customer's right of cancellation shall expire if it is not up to the date agreed in writing exercises his right of rescission against the hotel.
3. If the customer unused rooms, the hotel will be set off against income from cross-letting as well as the expenses saved.
4. The hotel is at liberty to demand the contractually agreed compensation and flat-rate deduction for saved expenses.
V. Withdrawal of the hotel
1. If a free right of rescission within a certain time limit has been agreed in writing, the hotel is right in that period to terminate the contract if there are inquiries from other customers regarding the contractually reserved rooms are available and the customer when asked by the hotel on his right not to resign waived.
2. If an agreed advance payment or an advance payment demanded pursuant to Paragraph 6 III even after a reasonable grace period set by the hotel is not made, the hotel is entitled to rescind the contract.
3. Moreover, the hotel is entitled to rescind the contract for cause for justifiable cause, if
• force major or other circumstances, the hotel is not representing the fulfilment of the contract impossible;
• Rooms with misleading or false statements of material facts, such in the person of the customer or the purpose of the booking;
• the hotel has justified cause to believe that the use of the hotel services the smooth business operations, safety, or reputation of the hotel may endanger the public, without being attributable to the management or organization of the hotel is.
• the offence of the item I. 2 supra.
4. From justified cancellation by the hotel the customer has no claim for damages.
VI. Room Availability, Delivery and Return /
Food and drinks
1. The customer has no right to be provided specific rooms.
2. Reserved rooms are available to the customer from 13.00 clocks on the agreed date of arrival. The customer has no right to earlier availability.
3. On the agreed day of departure, rooms must be vacated no later than at 11.30 clocks available. Thereafter, the hotel can provide because of the delayed vacating of the room for the contractual use until 18.00 clock 50% of full accommodation rate (list price) in accounting, from 18.00 clocks 100%. The customer’s contractual claims aren’t constituted by this.
4. Breakfast may only be taken within the designated public areas (breakfast room). Guests are prohibited from removing any of the items offered as part of their breakfast and taking them with them.
1. The hotel is liable to the diligence of a prudent businessman for its obligations under the contract. Customer’s claims for damages are excluded. Should disruptions or defects in the performance of the hotel occur; the hotel will be ready for the knowledge or on immediate complaint of customers, provide legal redress. The customer is required to contribute reasonable steps to eliminate the disruption and to minimize any possible damage.
2. The hotel basically assumes no liability for your packed luggage (including valuables and cash) of the guest.
3. If the customer with a parking space or a hotel parking lot will be made available, this does not constitute a safekeeping agreement. For loss or damage on the premises or parked vehicles or their contents, the hotel is not liable.
4. Wake-up calls are not running the hotel. Messages, mail and merchandise deliveries for guests are handled with care. Storage and - on request - for a fee forward such items. The above Paragraph 1, sentences 2 to 4 apply accordingly.
5. The hotel guest is liable for all damages on buildings or furnishings caused by him or his visitors, employees, other third parties from his sphere or himself. The costs will be charge to guests account and must be immediately payed. The hotel reserves the right to charge the amount of all damages to the as guarantee given credit card.
6. The hotel only offers Non smoking rooms. Throughout the hotel, smoking and the use of any tobacco products is not permitted. The customer accepts and respects his booking this provision. Contravention of this provision, the hotel is entitled to charge an immediately payable penalty of € 150.00 plus cleaning and downtime costs in the subsequent subleases. Despite this, the hotel is entitled to concluded with the customer resolve contract unilaterally, without notice to terminate or to grant, if necessary, a ban, with the whole of the agreed total amount is due immediately. The hotel reserves the right at unreasonableness of the guest or in case of recurrence, to enter immediately withdraw from the contract.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. Changes or additions to the contract, the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation should be made in writing. Unilateral amendments and supplements by the customer are not valid.
2. Performance and payment is the location of the hotel.
3. The exclusive jurisdiction - also for check and exchange disputes - is in
commercial traffic of the location of the hotel. If a contractor meets requirements of § 38 paragraph 2 ZPO and has no general jurisdiction in Germany, the courts at the location of the hotel.
4. German law applies. The application of the CISG and the conflict of laws are excluded.
5. Should individual provisions of these Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation be or void, then the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
Moreover, the statutory provisions are valid.